Thursday, May 3, 2012

Altra Lone Peak review at GearJunkie



I've read more thorough reviews, but this review of the Lone Peak is at least from a reputable source, so I thought I would link it here. http://gearjunkie.com/altra-running-shoes-zero-drop

Also, my wife got a pair of Lone Peaks last week and has been trail running in them.  She struggled a bit transitioning to a forefoot strike, but she is doing much better in these shoes.  She's never really enjoyed running, but now she is trail running about three times a week with no pain or bad side effects, except for sore calves which will eventually go away, and she enjoys it.

2 comments:

  1. I have had a pair for a few months now and love these shoes! I'm not a huge runner, but I do it to stay in shape and these are easily my favorite runners I've ever owned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your input. Can't wait to try them out myself.

    ReplyDelete