Monday, July 23, 2012

New posts are coming. . . eventually. Check out GEAR:30

I apologize for my lack of writing lately.  Life has been extremely busy the last few weeks and will continue to be for the next couple.  I hope to write a little more on the blog soon, but I am really busy with work the next couple days and will be headed to the mountains from Wednesday to Saturday.  Next week I'll be busy again with the Outdoor Retailer Show.  Hopefully I'll get a few minutes to write something worthwhile between the trip and the show.  In the mean time, have fun and climb/hike/bike/backpack/etc safely!

Over the next couple months I will be transitioning my posts over to www.gearthirty.com.  A couple other friends will also be posting on this website too about other outdoor topics that I know little about (mostly whitewater paddling and Stand Up Paddle Boarding).  I will continue to post a link to my posts at GEAR:30's website on this blog, but definitely check out GEAR:30 for other great information.

Thanks to everybody that has been reading the blog.  It is a fun project for me that I hope is helpful for others as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment